Saturday, April 12, 2008

Global Warming?


OK, this picture was taken last month (isn't our new porch railing cute?), but still, 6 more inches of snow in March? I didn't get pictures, but it snowed twice this week and was freezing cold every day until today, we were lucky to make it into the 50's. My tulips are never going to bloom! What happened to Global Warming? I was so enjoying the mild winters and the above average warmth. I think global warming will actually make Utah a pretty great place to live.

5 comments:

Karly said...

I Think American Idol is rigged, it is the only explaination. but did you know that someone found out that micheal john used to be a male stripper, and i heard (larry king live) that is why he was voted off. still stupid

Angee said...

I am glad I am not there.

donnajo said...

I am with you on that Global Warming hog wash,. I wish it would get warm enough and not storm for just enough time for me to get my yard cleaned up.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Amen, bring on the global warming! I cannot believe how chilly it still is for the END of April! But my toes do add spring to my life! ;-)

Susie said...

Just to follow up...
I did not know that Michael John was a stripper, he was my favorite! I would've loved to see him do broadway week this week. And I was surprised again this week! (Karly voted off)
Also, it snowed again a couple of times this week!!! And yesterday it was a sunny 49 degrees. Seriously.